According to the confirmed information, reported by the observers and regional MOST offices, at the polling stations have been noticed the following irregularities:
• PS 1471, village Debreshte, municipality of Dolneni, 9 cases of family voting with 27 misused votes. Additionally, there were 3 cases when the persons who assisted the people who couldn’t vote by themselves were not registered in the log of the PS.
• PS 1472, village Lazhani, municipality of Dolneni, 9 cases of family voting with 20 misused votes.
Nonobservance of the voting procedure by the EB
• PS 0888, village Vidovishte, municipality of Zrnovci, three voters were marked on the left instead the right hand.
Problems caused by unauthorized persons
• PS 2968, municipality of Shuto Orizari, an unauthorized person was noticed agitating inside the polling station.
Nonobservance of the voting procedure and problems caused by voters
• Photographing of ballots was noticed at PS 1531, municipality of Probishtip and PS 2959, municipality of Shuto Orizari.
Free-of-charge phone line for reporting election irregularities
080 080 080
The Project “Domestic monitoring of Local elections 2017” is supported by the Embassy of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, the National Endowment for Democracy and USAID through the National Democratic Institutute.
The content of this press release is the responsibility of MOST and do not necessarily reflect the views and positions of the donors.