Project: Domestic monitoring of Presidential and Early Parliamentary elections
The democracy starts and functions through free, regular and fair elections.
The Project mission: Contribution towards transparent electoral process through non-partisan domestic monitoring of all segments of election process.
The Project objectives are:
- Ensuring citizens participation in the process of domestic non-partisan monitoring of elections;
- Ensuring the respect of the rule of law and human rights in the course of voting procedure at the polling stations;
- Increasing awareness among citizens on their rights and obligations related to the examination of the official Voters' list of RM.
- Obtaining and processing data on the citizens examination of their data in the Voters list in the branch offices of the State Election Commission (within the legally prescribed period for public inspection of the voters list);
- Recruitment and training of the volunteers as domestic observers
- Monitoring the pre-election period (monitoring the work of MEC, activities of the political parties and activities of all stakeholders within the election process);
- Monitoring the election campaign;
- Monitoring the voting of the internally displaced persons, sick and disabled persons and persons who are in custody or serving prison sentence;
- Monitoring the Election day (mobile teams, PVT observers, observers monitoring the work of MECs and SEC);
- Monitoring of the post election period (process of submitting appeals and complaints);
- Analyzing the reports and informing the public.